Lioness Tamamathi singh was born in peshawar in Pakistan. She completed her studies in Bolarum & Hyderabad. She is happily married to Shri.D.Sajjan Singh, joint Directyor for Tourism, Andhra Pradesh and she is blessed with four sons. She is associated with a numnber of social, cultural and academic institutions. She has adorned the post of Hon’ble Secretary of Lady’s Club, Adilabad, Nizambad & Nalgonda. she is responsible for starting Bal Bhavan At Nalgonda. She won state level prize in shuttle badminton and a number of prizes in Rangoli, Table Tennis, Cooking and other Sports, etc. She has travelled widely through the world visiting,USA, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Dubai, Muscat, Italy, Rome, Netherlands, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Malaysia, Hongkong, Japan, China, Australia, Newzealand, U.A.E, & South Africa. She started a number of educational institutions and is associated with othe educational activities. The institutions started by her and managed by Vidya Dayini Educational society are as follows.
1. Vidya Dayini High School, Santhoshnagar
2. Vidya Dayini Branch School, Karmanghat
3. Vidya Dayini Girl’s Junior College, Santhoshnagar
4. Vidya Dayini Boy’s Junior College, Indra Seva Sadan
5. Vidya Dayini Degree & P.G.College, Santhoshnagar
6. Vidya Dayini College of Information Technology, RCI Main Road, Near Defence Labs Qrts,Mallapur
7. TMSS Women’s Degree College
8. An Engineering College, “NRI College of Information Technology” was started in the year 2001 in the name of “Taramathi Educational Society” at Bhopal and it is fuctioning since one year.
She is a life member of Red Cross society of India and Secretary of Vidya Dayini Educational society. She is actively involved in various social welfare activities including construction of temples etc. she is also a member of woman entrepreneur association of Andhra Pradesh. The Vidya Dayini Educational Society at Hyderabad which was sponsored by her is contemplating to start MBA course in the year 2002-2003.